As more competitors enter the market, vendors must find new ways to differentiate their offerings by addressing CSP pain points as they attempt to compete with internet content providers (ICPs) and monetize impending services such as 5G and IoT.
- Oracle Monetization Cloud is a cross-industry SaaS product running in Oracle's public cloud. The solution is available in either a basic or premium edition, with five modules: Offer Design, Rating, Billing and Invoicing, Revenue Management, and Subscriber Management.
Features and Benefits
- Understand what types of SaaS products CSPs are investing in.
- Assesses Oracle's Monetization Cloud product, its capabilities, and its fit within the telecoms industry.
Key questions answered
- What is driving the change in CSP buying behavior?
- What are the capabilities of Oracle Monetization Cloud?
Table of contents
Monetization capabilities are crucial to CSP digital success
CSPs are investing in cloud to speed up the launch of digital services
Oracle Monetization Cloud
OMC is a competitive offering for CSPs going all-in on digital