This study takes a close look at cloud services in the New South Wales government. The research is based on survey data, followed up by a number of discussions with government executives.
- Despite changes over time, the surveys also revealed some key differences for NSW government agencies.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses key directions in the NSW government cloud market, as well as opportunities and future directions.
- Identifies the key underlying issues that are influencing market directions.
Key questions answered
- How are government agencies addressing the operational realities of cloud transition?
- How has cloud been integrated into core business/technology priorities?
Table of contents
Download 1: New South Wales Government Cloud Adoption Study