UEM provides administrators with a unified view of the devices and apps being utilized by employees, providing an opportunity for organizations to take their mobility approach beyond one focused on technology, to one focused on enabling productivity.
- UEM solutions, such as that offered by Sophos, help organizations secure and manage a broad variety of different endpoints, including personally and corporate-owned Windows, Mac, and mobile devices.
Features and Benefits
- Learn what unified endpoint management is and why it is of growing interest to organizations.
- Discusses how Sophos Mobile 8 can support organizations wishing to embark on a UEM initiative.
Key questions answered
- What is unified endpoint management and how is it related to enterprise mobility management?
- What UEM functionality does Sophos Mobile 8 offer?
Table of contents
IT leaders are keen to realize the benefits of a more unified endpoint management approach
Sophos has evolved its enterprise mobility management solution into a more comprehensive unified endpoint management offering
Sophos Mobile integrates with the company's endpoint security platform