This note examines Apple's recently unveiled iPhone 11 line along with an updated Apple Watch and a new iPad tablet.
- The latest iPhone brings improvements that are unlikely to spur great interest from consumers.
- Apple will be relying on its new services to prevent existing customers defecting to Android.
- Apple is cutting prices to reach a wider audience.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses how the new iPhone range stacks up against its predecessor and other Android flagships
- Analyzes the strategy that Apple appears to be taking with this new device lineup
Key questions answered
- Can the iPhone 11 reverse the declines in iPhone sales?
- Why did Apple push down prices for all its key devices in this product refresh?
Table of contents
Apple's slow and deliberate development puts it behind Android brands again
Apple widens its tablet offering with cheaper iPad
Watch Series 5 brings just one key improvement
Service providers will need to emphasize Apple’s new services and entry-level devices more