This forecast covers CSP spending on software-based NFV solutions in the following categories: NFV-based infrastructure (NFVI), NFV software, and NFV services in the telecoms industry.
- Ovum's NFV technology forecast represents the sum total of multiple regional and software product forecasts. Starting from an estimated $16bn in 2018, the market for global NFV is projected to hit $48bn in 2024, due to a greater reliance on software to control the cost of network infrastructure and 5G adoption.
Features and Benefits
- Evaluates the proposed benefits and challenges CSPs will experience with NFV.
- Discusses what CSP top priorities are over the next year.
Key questions answered
- What will the market size for NFV technology be in five years?
- What are some of the key VNFs driving NFV adoption?
Table of contents
Download 1: Network Function Virtualization (NFV) Technology Forecast: 2019–24