This forecast covers CSP spending on software-based NFV solutions in the following categories: NFV-based infrastructure (NFVI), NFV software, and NFV services in the telecoms industry.
- Starting from an estimated $15.9bn in 2018, the global NFV/SDN market will grow at a CAGR of 25% between 2018 and 2023, to reach $48.2bn in 2023.
Features and Benefits
- Assess the market growth potential for NFV technologies over the next five years.
- Sizes the different market opportunities across specific geographies.
Key questions answered
- What are the key drivers for NFV technologies over the next five years?
- What are the proposed benefits to NFV implementation across infrastructure, software, and services?
Table of contents
Download 1: Network Function Virtualization (NFV) Technology Forecast: 2018–23