The market for global NFV technology is projected to hit $45 billion in 2025, due to 5G commercialization and the need for network agility, lower costs, and new service delivery at the edge.
- This global assessment provides a view of how the commercial development of NFV will prove useful for CSPs as well as the vendors that provide them with equipment, software, and services.
Features and Benefits
- Evaluates the proposed benefits and challenges CSPs will experience with NFV.
- Discusses what CSP top priorities are over the next year.
Key questions answered
- What will the market size for NFV technology be in five years?
- What are some of the key VNFs driving NFV adoption?
Table of contents
Download 1: Network Function Virtualization (NFV) Technology Forecast: 2017–25