This update provides a detailed analysis of all the Netherlands' main music industry sectors.
- After more than a decade of falling trade revenue from recorded-music sales, the Netherlands is experiencing a sustained period of growth.
- For the last three years, trade revenue has risen sharply, and further growth is expected for this year and beyond.
Features and Benefits
- Details all the major music industry sectors in The Netherlands.
- Covers sectors including recorded music, digital music retail, live, authors' and performance rights, and digital infrastructure.
Key questions answered
- Which of the three major labels registered market share growth in 2017?
- What is the biggest revenue generator for Dutch authors and publishers?
Table of contents
Three years of trade revenue growth
Subscription share of retail sales set to rise
Digital infrastructure and access developments
Rights administration and royalty collections
Rise in collections for BUMA and STEMRA
Return to growth for SENA
Rise in visitors and revenue