Once the nemesis of the recorded-music industry, Napster may well now be showing the way for music streaming services to become profitable.
- Napster clearly has a tightly focused business plan, and the service is benefiting from innovation and the creation of new personal listening experiences.
Features and Benefits
- Details the current status of smaller music streaming service Napster.
- Examines how the service is profitable when the leading lights in streaming are recording big losses.
Key questions answered
- How is it that Napster is turning a profit when all other streaming services are racking up big losses?
- What is Napster's key to longer-term survival?
Table of contents
Napster's long-awaited rebirth and the shift to profitability
Targeting the Spotify and Apple Music leftovers
Survival depends on differentiation and segmentation