This is Ovum's 2019 guide to the Mobile World Congress (MWC19). As a bellwether for the industry, MWC reflects both the aspirations and the realities of a mobile communications sector in a state of flux.
- MWC19 will feature the business-to-business opportunity front and center. While vendors and service providers will continue to showcase and explain the efficiency benefits of 5G, many will present more thorough, robust business cases in the enterprise space.
- This means there will be discussion delving into what sort of applications ultra-low-latency broadband, network slicing, and edge computing can enable. Look for AI-reliant demonstrations of specific industry use cases in sectors such as next-generation factories and healthcare.
Features and Benefits
- Reveals the major themes to follow and market trends to look out for at MWC19.
- Previews key vendor seminars and presentations.
Key questions answered
- What are the key trends at this year's MWC conference?
- Which companies will make the most significant announcements at MWC19?
Table of contents
Download 1: MWC19: What to Expect