A review of the key telecoms IT and operations trends at Mobile World Congress 2019 (MWC19), including the key building blocks required to enable and monetize 5G.
- A broad mix of cloud-native transformations is finally being embarked on rather than just talked about. DevOps, continuous integration and continuous development (CI/CD), microservices architectures and containerization, big data management, and AI.
Features and Benefits
- Learn about the latest operations transformation trends.
- Hear about the latest collaboration, partnering, and open API initiatives.
Key questions answered
- What did I miss at MWC?
- What were the key themes emerging from operator and vendor discussions?
- Which were the key telecoms IT and AI-driven network automation announcements?
Table of contents
Transforming operating models
Collaboration, partnering, and open APIs
Massive impact of AI on network automation