In its 25th year, Bulgarian authors' society Musicautor saw a return to growth in collections.
- The biggest collection source for Bulgarian authors is TV. Last year, TV collections increased 5.7%, to BGN2.9m, from BGN2.8m in 2016.
Features and Benefits
- Details the latest financial results published by Bulgarian authors' society Musicautor.
- Assesses royalty collections by source and details why digital collections are so low.
Key questions answered
- What is the biggest revenue source for Bulgarian music publishers?
- Why are digital collections in Bulgaria so low?
Table of contents
Musicautor reports return to collections growth
Mixed year for broadcasting
Fall in digital and live music collections