A round up of the latest music industry statistics.
- The IFPI office in the Czech Republic has published annual trade sales details in its home market and Slovakia.
- For the third consecutive year total revenue for KODA exceeded DKK1bn ($150m).
Features and Benefits
- The research note looks at the latest music industry statistics published in the last couple of weeks.
- Included in the note are Czech Republic and Slovakia trade sales, KODA results, CTS and DEAG first quarter financials, and SUISA collections
Key questions answered
- What share of collections in Switzerland came from digital sources in Switzerland?
- How did recorded-music trade sales in the Czech Republic compare with Slovakia?
Table of contents
Czech Republic and Slovakia trade sales, KODA results, CTS and DEAG first quarter financials, SUISA collections
Recorded-music growth for Czech Republic and Slovakia
Third year of billion kroner collections for KODA
Tough first quarter for CTS Eventim
Minor effect on DEAG results from COVID-19
Digital income boosts SUISA collections