This research note contains the second roundup of music statistics analysis for July 2019.
- French major and independent producers' society SCPP registered an increase in revenue last year, after a slight dip in 2017.
Features and Benefits
- Contains music statistics, financials, and collection results published in the last two weeks.
- Includes details of streams served in the UK, global live sales results, internet advertising, US radio listening, and French producers' performance rights.
Key questions answered
- How many audio streams were served in the first half of this year?
- How did the two French performance rights societies perform last year compared with 2017?
Table of contents
UK streams served, global live, internet advertising, US radio, French producers' performance rights
Slowdown in growth rate of streams served in the UK
Fall in live gross takings and ticket sales
Internet set to surpass 50% of total ad spend
Rising number of US consumers listening to radio
Positive year for producers' performance rights in France