This research note contains the second roundup of music statistics analysis for March 2019.
- IFPI Switzerland has reported a third consecutive increase in retail sales of recorded music.
- IFPI Denmark has reported solid growth in trade sales of recorded music.
Features and Benefits
- Examines all the latest music industry statistics from the last two weeks.
- Covers Swiss and Danish sales, Napster profits, CTS Eventim results, Spain's live sector, and YouTube in India.
Key questions answered
- By how much did Swiss recorded-music retail sales rise last year?
- What share of Danish recorded-music trade sales came from premium streaming last year?
Table of contents
Swiss growth, Napster profits, CTS Eventim results, Spain live, YouTube in India, Danish sales
Three years of growth for Swiss music retail sales
Five consecutive profitable quarters for Napster
CTS Eventim confirms revenue and earnings growth
Big rise in Spanish live music turnover
YouTube dominates Indian recorded-music trade revenue
Subscriptions and vinyl boost Danish recorded-music sales