This research note contains the second roundup of music statistics analysis for January.
- New figures from the German trade association BVMI show the consumption of recorded-music in the country increased last year.
Features and Benefits
- Details music-related statistics and company financials published in the last couple of weeks.
- Assesses German music consumption, Royalty Exchange financials, Spotify podcasts, Saregama earnings and operating metrics, and YouTube channels
Key questions answered
- How many YouTube channels from India are currently in the service's top 10?
- How many audio streams served did Saregama register in the final three months of last year?
Table of contents
German music consumption, Royalty Exchange, Spotify podcasts, Saregama financials, YouTube channels
Music consumption growth in Germany
Royalty Exchange passes $50m in royalty transactions
Spotify reports big rise in podcast listening
Rising revenue and streams for Saregama
Indian channels dominate YouTube views
Bumper year for PPL international income