This research note contains the first roundup of music statistics analysis for July.
- Spanish performers’ rights society AIE has reported a fall in collections for 2017, after two consecutive years of growth.
Features and Benefits
- Details the music statistics published in the last two weeks.
- Included in the analysis is SGAE accounts, AIE results, details of the latest Merlin report, Google takedowns, Japan live, and live company share prices.
Key questions answered
- How many URL takedown requests were made to Google in the first six months of this year?
- Which live music company registered the best six months in terms of share price?
Table of contents
SGAE accounts, AIE results, Merlin report, Google takedowns, Japan live, live company share prices
SGAE members reject latest accounts
Fall in revenue for AIE
Merlin impact report details indies' digital gains
No letup in Google URL removal requests
Record year for live entertainment in Japan
Share price gains for live music companies