This is the second roundup of music statistics analysis for June.
- Icelandic collection society STEF has reported that its total income increased 12.4% last year, to ISK755.8m ($7.1m), from ISK672.6m in 2016
- New figures published by the live music news service IQ shows ticket sales to music events at European arenas increased 21.8% last year, to €1,057.6m ($1,362.8m), from €868.5m in 2016.
Features and Benefits
- Details the latest music statistics and financial results published in the last two weeks.
- Covers STEF and AKKA/LAA collections, SoundExchange distributions, and Saregama and Saavn financial results.
Key questions answered
- What share of STEF collections is generated by digital?
- How did SoundExchange distributions in the first quarter of this year compare with previous years?
Table of contents
STEF revenue, European arenas, Saregama earnings, AKKA/LAA income, SoundExchange, and Saavn results
Domestic collection growth for STEF
Ticket sales to music events at European arenas top €1bn
Big jump in music revenue for Saregama
Solid year for royalty collections in Latvia
Positive first-quarter for SoundExchange
Rising revenue and profit for Saavn