This is the second roundup of music statistics analysis for May.
- Figures published by the All Japan Concert & Live Entertainment Promoters Conference (ACPC) show total spending on live performance increased 7.2% last year, to JPY332.4bn ($2.97bn), from JPY310.1bn in 2016.
Features and Benefits
- Details the last two weeks of music company financials and statistics.
- Examines Japan's live sector, Czech and Slovakian market shares, PPL, Axex, T4F, and CIE financials, and UK digital radio figures.
Key questions answered
- How did Japan's live music industry perform in 2017?
- What share of radio listeners in the UK listen via a digital radio receiver?
Table of contents
Japan live, Czech and Slovakian market shares, PPL, Avex, T4F, CIE, UK digital radio
Return to growth for Japan's live music sector
UMG the market share leader in Czech Republic and Slovakia
Collection growth at home and abroad for PPL
Live music the star performer for Avex Group
Events and sponsorship boost T4F financials
Strong first quarter for CIE
UK digital radio share reaches new milestone