This is the first roundup of music statistics analysis for May.
- Streaming and vinyl boost Dutch trade sales.
- SiriusXM enjoys a strong start to the year.
Features and Benefits
- Covers the latest music statistics and company financials published in the last two weeks
- Includes Dutch sales; SiriusXM, Pandora, Apple, Spotify, Live Nation, and WMG results; and Norway market shares.
Key questions answered
- What is the biggest independent record company in Norway?
- What share of Warner/Chappell revenue was generated by digital in the first three months of this year?
Table of contents
Dutch sales, SiriusXM, Pandora, Apple, Spotify, Live Nation and WMG results, Norway market shares
Streaming and vinyl boost Dutch trade sales
Strong start to the year for SiriusXM
Pandora reports revenue growth and narrowing of losses
Apple reports best quarter for services
Spotify publishes first-quarter financials
Concerts lead revenue growth for Live Nation
Recorded-music and publishing gains for WMG
UMG the market share leader in Norway