Music statistics analysis - first round-up for March
- For only the third time this century, trade revenue from recorded-music sales in Switzerland has risen.
- New figures published by the Belgian Entertainment Association (BEA) show premium subscriptions in Belgium are now the biggest revenue generator for local record companies.
Features and Benefits
- The research note details all the latest music industry statistics published in the last two weeks.
- Included in the note are Swiss and Belgian sales details, CD Baby distributions, Gen Z girls research, and Live Nation and CIE full year results
Key questions answered
- What is the biggest revenue generator for Swiss and Belgian record companies?
- How much did CD Baby distribute to artists in 2017?
Table of contents
Swiss and Belgian sales, CD Baby distributions, research on Gen Z girls, Live Nation and CIE results
Swiss recorded-music sales see second straight year of growth
Belgium sees market decline despite subscription gains
CD Baby distributions top $600m since launch
Spotify the service of choice for Generation Z girls
Live Nation hits seventh consecutive record year
CIE ends year on a positive note