Music statistics analysis - first round-up for December
- The number of active mobile connections is forecast to rise, from 7.4 billion at the end of this year, to 8.3 billion by end-2023, according to Ovum.
- Swedish music distribution service Record Union has called on music streaming services to provide greater support for the independent sector on their playlists.
Features and Benefits
- The research note details the latest music-related statistics and financial releases in the last two weeks.
- Included in the note is an analysis of global mobile connections, DEAG financials, mobile traffic, indie music streaming and Re:Sound results
Key questions answered
- How many mobile connections will there be in the world by end-2023?
- Why has the Swedish music distribution service Record Union called on music streaming services to provide greater support for the independent sector on their playlists?
Table of contents
Mobile connections, DEAG financials, mobile traffic, indie music streaming, Re:Sound results
India leads global mobile connection forecasts
Positive three and nine months for DEAG
Video to increase mobile streaming dominance
Record Union calls for streaming services to support independent artists
Return to growth for Canada's Re:Sound