Esports – video games played competitively in front of spectators – is already a major entertainment sector and is set to become even more significant in the next few years.
- Millions of gamers around the world play leading interactive titles while listening to music, while the esports events themselves – often taking place in large arenas – usually feature live music performances to fill out the experience.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses the world of esports with forecasts for total revenue through to 2023.
- Explains the current deals between music and esports companies and assesses how these relationships can be built on.
Key questions answered
- How much is the esports sector worth in 2019?
- Which music companies are making the early running in the esports sector?
Table of contents
Live music companies are leading the esports charge
Record companies testing the gaming potential
Early days for esports and music