Omdia's Mobile Subscription and Revenue Forecast: 2020–25 includes the outlook for total mobile subscriptions by technologies, as well as a mobile service revenue forecast.
- Omdia forecasts an increase in mobile subscriptions (including M2M subscriptions) for the 20 leading markets covered in the first of 3 mobile subscription and revenue updates, from 6.15 billion in 2019 to 6.95 billion in 2025 (2.1% CAGR). Many markets are forecast to see a decrease in subscriptions in 2020 as worldwide tourism falls, network consolidation continues, and economies are impacted by the coronavirus.
Features and Benefits
- Benchmark mobile subscription and revenue metrics across 20 markets from 2017–25.
- Assessing the outlook and impact of 5G subscriptions and ARPU levels.
Key questions answered
- How will mobile subscriptions and revenue perform over the next five years?
- How will 5G affect the mobile market in the next five years?
Table of contents
Download 1: Mobile Subscription and Revenue Forecast Report: 2020-25