Ovum's Mobile Subscription and Revenue Forecast: India by Circle, 2018–23 provides an in-depth view of the regional mobile telecoms market in India from 2015 to 2023.
- Ovum forecasts an increase in India mobile subscriptions (excluding M2M subscriptions) from 1.16 billion in 2017 to 1.4 billion in 2023 (2.6% CAGR).
- While the urban and semi-urban pockets are already reporting over 100% mobile penetration, operators are extending network coverage to tier 2 and tier 3 cities and rural pockets.
Features and Benefits
- Compare various metrics for 22 telecoms service areas in the India market for the period 2015 to 2023.
- Identify regional markets that are expected to contribute toward future subscriptions and revenue growth.
Key questions answered
- Which telecoms service areas are expected to drive future revenue and subscriptions growth?
- Which are the high ARPU telecom circles in India?
- Which circles will report high mobile broadband penetration?
Table of contents
Download 1: Mobile Subscription and Revenue Forecast: India by Circle, 2018–23