Ovum's mobile payment forecast for person-to-person (P2P) transfers predicts growth trends for both mobile international remittances and domestic mobile money transfers up to 2023, on a regional and country level. The forecast covers users, transaction volumes, and the total transaction value for international remittances and domestic transfers.
- The market for P2P mobile money transfers will experience strong growth between 2019 and 2023, with the total global user base climbing from 1.17 billion to almost 3 billion over this period. The total global transaction value will increase from $220.29bn in 2019 to $1.03tn in 2023.
Features and Benefits
- Understand the P2P mobile money transfer market will grow between 2019 and 2023, for international remittances and domestic transfers.
- Learn about trends in P2P mobile money transfers across regions and 20 different countries around the world.
Key questions answered
- How will growth trends differ between mobile international remittances and domestic transfers?
- How will growth in P2P mobile money transfers differs across markets and regions?
Table of contents
Download 1: Mobile Payments Forecast: Person-to-Person (P2P) Transfers, 2019–23