The Mobile Messaging Traffic and Revenue Forecast Report: 2017–22 analyzes the growth trends in mobile messaging traffic and revenues globally, for P2P SMS, A2P SMS, and MMS picture and video messaging.
- This report is based on Ovum's Mobile Messaging Traffic and Revenue Forecast: 2017–22.
- Ovum's latest Mobile Messaging Traffic and Revenue Forecast projects a continued decline in SMS traffic globally.
- Total global SMS traffic will fall from 6.6 trillion messages in 2017 to 4.9 trillion messages in 2022. The decline in traffic is expected at a CAGR of -6.1% between 2018 and 2022.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses the size of the mobile messaging market by country and region.
- Examines growth trends in P2P SMS, A2P SMS, and MMS traffic and revenues.
Key questions answered
- How much revenue and traffic will P2P SMS generate globally by 2022?
- By how much will the A2P SMS market grow over the next five years in terms of traffic and revenues?
- How much traffic does MMS generate, across both picture and video messaging?
Table of contents
Download 1: Mobile Messaging Traffic and Revenue Forecast Report: 2017–22