This forecast provides an in-depth view of the mobile broadband telecoms market from 2016 to 2024. It includes total, mobile, and portable broadband device connections for eight regions and 67 major markets across the world.
- Mobile broadband subscriptions across smartphones, feature phones, and portable devices are expected to grow strongly over the forecast period to reach nearly 7.9 billion in 2024, increasing at 6% CAGR between 2018 and 2024. Mobile handsets will account for over 90% of these connections, with growth in portable connections starting to slow from 2020 and onward.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses growth of mobile broadband across different markets and regions.
- Assesses which devices will drive the mobile broadband market.
Key questions answered
- How will mobile broadband grow in relation to the total mobile market?
- How will handsets and portable devices drive mobile broadband growth in the next five years?
Table of contents
Download 1: Mobile Broadband Subscription Forecast: 2019–24