Ovum's Mobile Broadband Subscription Forecast: 2018–23 provides an in-depth view of the mobile broadband telecoms market from 2016 to 2023. It includes total, mobile, and portable broadband device connections for eight regions and 67 major markets in the world.
- Mobile broadband subscriptions across smartphones, feature phones, and portable devices are expected to grow strongly over the forecast period to reach nearly 8 billion subscriptions in 2023, increasing at 8% CAGR between 2017 and 2023. Growth in mobile handset broadband subscriptions is expected to be greater the portable device, 8% CAGR vs. 6% CAGR between 2017–23.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses growth of mobile broadband across different markets and regions.
- Assesses which devices will drive the mobile broadband market.
Key questions answered
- How will mobile broadband grow in relation to the total mobile market?
- How will handsets and portable devices drive mobile broadband growth in the next five years?
Table of contents
Download 1: Mobile Broadband Subscription Forecast: 2018–23