Ovum's Mobile Broadband Subscription Forecast: 2017–22 provides an in-depth view of the mobile broadband telecoms market from 2014 to 2022. It includes total, mobile, and portable broadband device connections for eight regions and 67 major markets in the world.
- Demand for data connectivity through mobile and portable devices will continue to drive global mobile broadband subscription growth from 2016 to 2022 with a CAGR of 10.0%. Between 2016 and 2022, mobile handset subscriptions will grow at a CAGR of 9.7%, while portable device subscriptions will grow by 12.8%.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses growth of mobile broadband across different markets and regions.
- Assesses which devices will drive the mobile broadband market.
Key questions answered
- How will mobile broadband grow in relation to the total mobile market?
- How will handsets and portable devices drive mobile broadband growth in the next five years?
Table of contents
Download 1: Mobile Broadband Subscription Forecast: 2017–22