The extensive forecasts detail how the mobile, fixed, pay-TV, and OTT video markets will fare in every major country in the world over the next five years. The forecasts are the result of a major collaboration across Ovum, with contributions from more than 50 analysts and forecasters in every major region of the world.
- The forecasts find that the global telecoms & media market will generate $1.63tn in revenues in 2022 from 12.15 billion connections.
Features and Benefits
- Learn which market segments and geographies are growing and which are not across the mobile, fixed, pay-TV, and OTT video markets worldwide.
- Understand the addressable markets for your business by region and major country across the mobile, broadband, pay-TV, and OTT video markets worldwide.
Key questions answered
- What is the size of the telecoms and media market in every major country and region worldwide through 2022?
- Which market segments are growing and which are declining by region and major country across the mobile, broadband, pay-TV, and OTT video markets worldwide?
Table of contents
Download 1: Mobile, Broadband, Pay-TV, and OTT Video Integrated Forecasts: 2017–22