The Mobile Backhaul and Fronthaul Forecast projects growth in the global market for fiber-based, copper-based, and microwave/wireless equipment that supports mobile network connectivity, by region for the years 2019–24.
- This forecast predicts that mobile backhaul spending will grow by 7.5%, driven by 5G technology. Mobile fronthaul will grow much faster and reach 32% as 5G deployments rely on fronthaul solutions.
Features and Benefits
- Evaluates the trend of backhaul spending via supported radio technology, 3G, 4G, and 5G.
- Evaluates the trend of fronthaul spending via supported radio technology 4G, and 5G.
- Analyzes the backhaul and fronthaul adoption between microwave and optical.
- Shows the 5G optical components needed for 5G networks in the global market.
Key questions answered
- Which regions will have the strongest growth for 4G and 5G backhaul?
- How much will the fronthaul and backhaul equipment investment be for 5G networks?
Table of contents
Download 1: Mobile Backhaul and Fronthaul Forecast: 2019–24