New figures provided to Music & Copyright by the Italian music trade association FIMI show that the erratic sales pattern of recorded-music sales in the last few years is set to continue.
- Total recorded-music revenue increased in the first six months of this year, with streaming and vinyl the main positives.
Features and Benefits
- Details the trade sales results published by the Italian music association FIMI.
- Assesses the results with a view of further growth and possible future market difficulties.
Key questions answered
- What is the biggest recorded-music revenue source for Italian record companies?
- What are the medium-term prospects for Italy's recorded-music sector?
Table of contents
A return to growth after a year of decline
A mixed first two quarters for streaming
The end of the vinyl revival?