Ovum's TV data and forecasts for the Middle East and Africa region include a full update of detailed metrics for digital cable, analog cable, pay DTH, free DTH, IPTV, analog terrestrial, and digital terrestrial (DTT).
- This forecasts merges the two previous MENA and SSA forecasts into one file.
Features and Benefits
- Gain detailed data and forecasts showing how the pay-TV and free-to-air sectors are progressing in the MEA region.
- Assess how pay-TV ARPU is faring against growing competition from OTT video services such as Starz, iFlix, and Netflix.
Key questions answered
- Which markets in MEA carry the most potential for growth?
- What are the trends in revenue and ARPU growth/decline across the GCC, North Africa, the non-Arab Middle East, and Sub-Saharan Africa regions?
Table of contents
Download 1: Middle East and Africa: Pay-TV & FTA Forecasts to 2022