Microsoft has its own containers technology, Window’s containers, but Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) is a hosted managed solution for the OCI-compliant containers such as Docker.
- Providing Windows and Linux container support differentiates the Microsoft management platforms.
Features and Benefits
- Discover how Microsoft has pivoted on containers to now provide the most comprehensive platform.
- Understand how Microsoft has changed its strategy with regard to containers and Linux.
Key questions answered
- What is Microsoft's objective with its two container solutions?
- What are the key differentiators of Microsoft's approach?
Table of contents
Providing Windows and Linux container support differentiates Microsoft from the rest of the management platforms
Other Microsoft offerings provide solutions for the different container deployment scenarios