Microsoft is enhancing Azure Cosmos DB with new multi-master support and more flexible provisioning that will make the platform more economical to deploy.
- Azure Cosmos DB has become the latest cloud-based data platform to support multi-master mode.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes the impact of multi-master support.
- Analyzes the cost advantages of the new provisioning model that has added a database option, complementing containers.
Key questions answered
- Why is multi-master support important for a globally distributed operational database?
- What are the best scenarios for taking advantage of the new database provisioning option?
Table of contents
Cosmos DB has filled a gap outside the usual database boxes
Extending global low-latency guarantees to database writes
Making database provisioning more flexible
Here's our wish list