This report provides analysis on Microsoft's recent announcement to fold in its mobile chat app, Kaizala, with Microsoft Teams, and why this will improve the currently ungainly guest experience in Teams.
- This move advances Microsoft's position in the team collaboration market by addressing a current weakness that its competitors are keen to exploit (inter-company collaboration), and is likely to pose a significant threat to rivals.
Features and Benefits
- This report assesses how Microsoft will address a weakness in Microsoft Teams to improve its external guest experience.
- This report identifies ways in which rivals should respond to Microsoft's recent Kaizala and Teams integration announcement.
Key questions answered
- What does Microsoft's recent Kaizala and Teams integration announcement mean for its customers?
- How should Microsoft's team collaboration competitors respond?
Table of contents
Improving the guest experience in Teams
Competitors need to look for integration opportunities
Rivals need to differentiate; Microsoft needs to consolidate