This country update reports on the Mexico TV and telecoms market, describing the latest developments in fixed broadband, mobile, pay-TV services, and OTTs. It covers subscriptions, revenue, and technology forecasts for these services.
- Mexico is the second-largest economy in Latin America. It had 118 million mobile subscriptions at March 2019, with 93% mobile penetration, putting it lower than the rest of the region, and it is characterized as being a highly concentrated market.
Features and Benefits
- Analyze the Mexican market and the main trends.
- Learn the different player strategies.
Key questions answered
- What are the main growth drivers in the Mexican market in the next five years?
- How is Mexican regulation evolving?
Table of contents
Download 1: Mexico: Mobile, Broadband, TV, and OTT Video Report