Independent, Lebanon-based Anghami has established itself as the leading music streamer in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA).
- The company has built an impressively sized audience for its overwhelmingly local music library and is able to boast the support of a number of MENA financial backers.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses the current status of MENA music streaming service Anghami.
- Examines how the service has developed since launch and how it is likely to cope with the entry into the MENA region of the international streaming services.
Key questions answered
- How many paying subscribers does Anghami have?
- What can the company do to head off competition from the likes of Deezer and Spotify?
Table of contents
MENA leader Anghami aiming to hold off the competition
Promise of growth attracts the international leaders
Bolstering the current market leader advantage