This is the first edition of the media distribution spend forecast. The forecast encompasses expenditure across video and non-video delivery, from 2018–23. The forecast segments spend by solutions and services, as well as by industry segments.
- Total media distribution market spend across video and non-video delivery is forecast to reach $22.4bn by 2023, with a CAGR of 9.3% for the period 2018 to 2023.
- Broadcasters made up the largest share of media distribution spend (35%) in 2018.
Features and Benefits
- Benchmark spend across multiple industry segments and media distribution services/solution modules.
- Analyze growth across multiple industry segments and media distribution modules.
- Analyze video vs. non-video delivery spend in industry segments and modules.
Key questions answered
- What will be the fastest-emerging media distribution industry segment worldwide through 2023?
- What will be the fastest-growing media distribution module through 2023?
- How will non-video delivery grow in comparison to video delivery through 2023?
Table of contents
Download 1: Media Distribution Forecast: 2018–23