This M&As tracker documents M&As by the telecom operators that occurred during 2016–18. Pending, completed, and aborted M&As are also tracked.
- Ovum's M&As in Europe Tracker: 2016–18 highlights that out of 81 deals in the last two years, around 40% were centered on FMC activities.
- Consolidation continues, as fixed and wireless becomes more integrated.
Features and Benefits
- Quantifies the volume of telecom M&As over the past two years in terms of deal volume and deal value.
- Identifies the reason behind the deals, asking what drives deals, and how will M&A evolve going forward?
Key questions answered
- How many M&As have there been in the European telecom market over the past two years?
- How many deals are in the process or pending with the regulator?
Table of contents
Download 1: M&As in Europe Tracker: 2016–18