This spreadsheet shows DCI vendor share in four segments: communications service providers (CSPs), internet content and carrier-neutral providers (ICPs/CNPs), government/research and education (government/R&E), and other verticals (enterprise). Metro and backbone DCI market share is also provided at a global level.
- In 2Q19, global spending on data center interconnect equipment grew 5% sequentially and declined 5% from the 2Q18 level.
Features and Benefits
- Presents share data that can be used for planning, competitive intelligence, and marketing.
- Makes it possible to identify business opportunities within specific regions.
Key questions answered
- Which are the key vendors in the data center interconnect market by region?
- What are the trends in the data center interconnect market by region?
Table of contents
Download 1: Market Share Spreadsheet: 2Q19 Data Center Interconnect (DCI)