The high-speed market share spreadsheet shows the 100G, 200G, 400G, 100G equivalent, and total wavelength market share in 2018 for the global market by equipment provider.
- Overall, 2018 port growth was only 26%, but when converted to 100G equivalents bandwidth grew 48% year on year.
- 200G grew 136%, with Huawei achieving the first position.
- 100G growth has slowed with only 4% port growth as Huawei stayed atop this market.
Features and Benefits
- Assess the trends in coherent optics.
- Learn how much 200G and 400G have grown in 2018.
Key questions answered
- How many 400G capable coherent lines were deployed in 2018?
- How many 200G capable coherent lines were deployed in 2018?
Table of contents
Download 1: Market Share Spreadsheet: 2018 High-Speed Optics Global