This analysis explores the revenues that third parties such as vendors and professional services providers earn from the global services that they provide to communications service providers (CSPs).
- This report provides detailed analysis of the $109bn vendor services market targeted at the telecoms vertical, including global vendor services revenues in four network services segments and five IT services segments.
Features and Benefits
- Compare vendor and professional services provider market share and understand how these players are positioned in the telecoms vertical.
- Understand the size of vendor services opportunities across a wide range of network and IT services segments and geographical regions.
Key questions answered
- Who are the dominant players in this market, and in which services segments are they best positioned?
- Where are the vendor services revenues opportunities in the telecoms sector?
Table of contents
Download 1: Market Share Report: Network and IT Vendor Services in the Telecoms Vertical