This presentation, given by Ovum at OTTtv World Summit 2018, discusses key trends in global OTT video.
- The global OTT video market has grown from under 100 million to more than 1 billion subscribers in a decade.
- Initial results for US linear OTT services is impressive, but SLIN is a long-term play.
- Linear OTT is a key driver globally, and the expectation is more SLIN subscribers than for Netflix, Amazon, or any other SVOD service by 2023.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses how Netflix and Amazon are affecting established TV and entertainment on a global scale.
- Evaluates the potential for linear OTT video services to 2023.
Key questions answered
- What are the drivers feeding the growth of the OTT video market in the next five years?
- Are we now heading toward a post-OTT era?
Table of contents
Download 1: Market Research Update: OTT video