Several vendors have launched blockchain solutions for the telecoms industry. This report examines the state of the blockchain market landscape with a focus on vendors with telco-grade blockchain solutions and use cases.
- Although vendor blockchain solutions aimed at serving the needs of the telecoms industry are still nascent, vendors including IBM, Oracle, and Huawei, are among the earliest vendors to bring solutions and industry-specific use cases to the telecoms market, many of which focus on internal improvements to CSP operations.
Features and Benefits
- Assess the current state of the blockchain market within the telecoms industry.
- Learn about the various vendor solutions and use cases of blockchain for the telecoms industry.
- Assesses the outlook of the blockchain market in the telecoms market over the next three years.
Key questions answered
- What is the current state of the telecoms blockchain market?
- Which vendors currently offer CSP-grade blockchain solutions?
- How will the blockchain market evolve in the telecoms industry over the next three years?
Table of contents
Market Landscape: Blockchain for Telecoms
Download 1: Market Landscape: Blockchain for Telecoms