The core message of Oracle's Modern Finance Experience in New York City in February 2018 was about the many ways in which smarter, better ERP and HCM systems can accelerate growth in all industries.
- Ovum's 2017/18 ICT Enterprise Insights survey found that many institutions are in the process of significantly transforming their finance and HR systems: 34.1% of institutions globally plan to increase their ERP finance systems spend by up to 5% in the next 18 months, while 21.8% plan to increase spend on ERP finance systems by more than 6%.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses how ERP and HCM solutions can modernize business practices
- Examines Oracle's product development roadmap for ERP and HCM solutions
Key questions answered
- Why should institutions consider upgrading their ERP?
- How did one university's move to the cloud enable it to maximize efficiencies, ensure better sharing of data across the institution, and simplify its processes?
Table of contents
ERP and HCM solutions can modernize institutional business processes
Oracle Cloud solutions at a large university
Recommendations for institutions