India’s authors’ society IPRS has reported a big rise in collections for the financial year ending March 2018.
- The increase was the first since 2014 and was largely the result of higher public performance collections and income from webcasting and streaming.
Features and Benefits
- Details the financial year ending March 2018 for Indian authors' society IPRS.
- Assesses collections by source and details the main issues affecting collections by source.
Key questions answered
- What is the biggest revenue source for Indian authors and music publishers?
- Why are radio collections in India so low?
Table of contents
Return to growth for IPRS collections
Big rise in public performance receipts
Dwindling radio and TV revenue