The key themes of Oracle's Higher Education Analyst Summit (held at its Redwood City HQ, California, in November 2019) could be summed up as a renewed focus on transparency and customer-centricity.
- Over the past four years, Oracle's cloud momentum has accelerated markedly, growing from a handful to over 400 US institutions having adopted Oracle SaaS solutions.
Features and Benefits
- Evaluates Oracle's cloud solutions for higher education institutions.
- Explains Soar, Oracle's automated cloud migration program.
Key questions answered
- Who are some of the early adopters in higher education implementing Oracle Student Cloud?
- How is Oracle helping its customers with their cloud journey?
Table of contents
Oracle enhances Student Cloud
Oracle partners with its higher education community