Live music sector set to register another record year of growth for ticket sales
- The live music sector may have been overtaken by recorded-music in the last couple of years in terms of global consumer spend, but of the two, live has been the steadier earner.
- National indicators suggest the live industry is in good health. Moreover, based on the corporate leaders' financial details for the first nine months of this year, the sector looks likely to register a positive 2018.
Features and Benefits
- The research note details the current status of the live music sector.
- The note examines the performance of the live sector in the US and Japan as well as predictions for global live music ticket sales.
Key questions answered
- Which of the big corporate live music promoters performed best financially and on a share price measure in the first nine-months of this year?
- How have the US and Japanese live sectors performed so far this year?
Table of contents
Indicators point to continuing live music growth
Consumer spending on live music ticket sales
Dominant Live Nation all set for another record year